Friday, October 6, 2017

Mock Frosty

[3 SP per Serving] Show me someone who says they don't like Frostys and I'll show you a liar! 😊  Have you ever looked at the number of SPs for a Frosty in the Weight Watchers App, I did, and wow..... 17 SPs for a small! This recipe tastes almost exactly the same, and it is only 3 SPs per serving!

Information

  • Makes: 2 servings
  • Source: Skinny Recipes (also many other sites)
  • Prep: 5 min     Cook: 0 min

Ingredients

1 cup fat-free skim milk 3 SP
2 Tbsp fat-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix 1 SP
1 tsp vanilla extract 0 SP
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder 0 SP
½ tsp Splenda Granulated No Calorie Sweetener, about 3 packets 0 SP
2 Tbsp Kraft Cool whip light whipped topping 1 SP
7 ice cubes 0 SP

Instructions

  1. Place all in a blender that chops ice well. Blend until all is well mixed and all of the ice is chopped up. The mixture should be nice and thick. I like to pour the drink into a Starbucks cup or some other attractive-looking container!
  2. This recipe makes almost 20 ounces, which I personally think is too much for one serving. I highly suggest dividing this recipe in half or share the full recipe version with someone special.

Notes

This is pretty much the most searched recipe on the internet. The source cited was just the first one I came across.


EmoticonEmoticon